Laser rejuvenation treatments harness laser energy to stimulate the skin’s natural healing properties, leaving you with a refreshed and renewed complexion. Noninvasive laser treatments come in a variety of options designed to target specific skin needs, and are a safe and effective way for to improve your look without downtime. With our complete line of lasers, you can defy the signs of aging, correct uneven skin tone, eliminate age spots and unsightly veins, firm your skin and more.
To learn more about the benefits of laser rejuvenation, please request a consultation today. Skin Raleigh offers a wide range of nonsurgical, medical-grade skincare treatments to help you enjoy a youthful look for longer.
Is Laser Rejuvenation Right for You?
Our highly trained skincare experts will design a treatment plan to help you achieve your appearance goals. Laser rejuvenation may require a series of treatments for maximum effects. Our variety of laser therapy options can be used individually or in a custom combination for the best results:
- The IPL Photofacial uses light therapy to quickly, safely and comfortably remove sun damage, freckles, and age spots from virtually anywhere on the body without the use of anesthetic creams or messy gels. The most common areas for treatment are the face, chest, arms and neck. IPL also targets broken capillaries to improve the appearance of rosacea. The signs of sun damage gently flake off to reveal clear, younger looking skin.
- Our laser facial, also known as Laser Genesis, is a technologically advanced way to promote vibrant and younger looking skin by boosting new collagen growth for firmer skin, thereby reducing fine lines and wrinkles. The laser facial also refines the skin by improving texture, reducing large pores and minimizing redness caused by broken capillaries.
- The photo-rejuvenation laser facial is dual-action approach that combines the IPL and Laser Genesis technologies into one session to maximize your results. This treatment can improve the appearance of fine lines, rosacea, age spots, sun damage, uneven skin texture and large pores while stimulating new collagen growth for undeniably smoother skin.
- Our skin tightening treatment employs a nonsurgical laser device to tighten the skin by stimulating collagen remodeling in the deepest layers of the skin. This procedure provides a uniform heat distribution that can be applied to the face, neck, knees, elbows and virtually any other part of the body suffering from skin laxity.
- Vein treatment uses the CoolGlide® laser to target tiny superficial facial veins on men and women of all skin tones. The CoolGlide® system can also treat spider veins and deeper reticular veins for younger looking skin.
While laser rejuvenation treatments have a wide range of possible uses, the majority of men and women who choose laser therapy are concerned with treating the common issue of poor skin texture.
Poor Skin Texture
Laser rejuvenation treatments can improve skin texture by boosting collagen production and treating sun damage. Intense Pulsed Light can remove freckles and age spots, while the laser facial uses gentle heat to promote cell turnover for smoother skin. Different laser rejuvenation procedures can be combined for optimal results.
Your Recovery & Results
The exact process of your laser therapy session will vary depending on the approach that you and our aestheticians decide upon. Most treatments last under an hour and require little to no downtime.
You can expect very minimal discomfort during our laser treatments since our laser therapy technology is gentle on the skin. Many people see noticeable improvements in their skin quality and appearance after just one session, but you may wish to have a series of treatments for optimal results. Your results should gradually develop in the weeks following your treatment, depending on your skincare plan.
After treatment, it’s important to protect your newly refreshed skin with high quality sunscreen and proper skincare products. Your skin should appear brighter, more youthful and healed from previous age-related or environmental damage.
Skin Raleigh has helped clients from throughout North Carolina, including Durham and Chapel Hill, meet their cosmetic goals with nonsurgical treatment options from our med spa. If you’re ready to see the difference that our aesthetic team can make in your appearance, please request a consultation today.
- Beauty for Life
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Laser Hair Removal
- Double Chin Treatment
- Cellfina™ Cellulite Treatment
- Spider Vein Treatment
- Skin Care Products