Beauty for Life 60s
In your 60s, you may have begun to notice looser skin, discoloration, blotchiness and deeper facial wrinkles. These can all make you look older than you feel inside. Many people in their 60s think that cosmetic surgery is the only way to look younger, but nonsurgical treatments can do a surprising amount to help you diminish the more advanced signs of aging. Medical spa treatments can also complement the results of a facelift or other aesthetic surgery.
Popular treatments for people in their 60s include:
- Medical-Grade Skin Care Products are just as important in your more mature years as they are for younger people. Preserving your skin with important nutrients and proteins will help ensure that you move forward in life showcasing your best look.
- Ultherapy® uses ultrasonic energy to lift and tighten loose skin, restoring a youthful firmness to your complexion while minimizing wrinkles and fine lines. s in your 40s. This one-time treatment promotes renewed collagen production for a rejuvenated, youthful complexion.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic can be scheduled regularly as a complement to your existing skincare regimen. These injections help relax tense facial muscles so you appear refreshed, rested and relaxed.
- Injectable Fillers come in many forms and are used to fill in lost facial volume. Fillers can enhance your facial appearance by reducing deep wrinkles and skin sagging as well as filling in any deep scars.
- Fraxel® Dual Resurfacing heals the skin from the inside out to provide a healthier and more even-toned complexion. Laser resurfacing can minimize signs of sun damage, uneven pigmentation, wrinkles and other blemishes.
- Laser Rejuvenation Treatments can improve sun damage, age spots, unsightly facial veins and skin laxity, all problems common among people in their 60s.
- Chemical Peels slough away the top layer of the skin. A series of gentle peels can bring fresh, new skin cells to the surface without damaging the underlying tissue.
Skin Raleigh has helped clients from throughout North Carolina, including Durham and Chapel Hill, meet their cosmetic goals with nonsurgical treatment options from our med spa. If you’re ready to see the difference that our aesthetic team can make in your appearance, please request a consultation today.
- Beauty for Life
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Laser Hair Removal
- Double Chin Treatment
- Cellfina™ Cellulite Treatment
- Spider Vein Treatment
- Skin Care Products