Beauty for Life 50s
In your 50s, you won’t look like a 20-year-old anymore and probably don’t even want to. Our skin specialists can give you the direction you need to age gracefully, embracing this later stage in your life feeling fresh-faced and confident. There are many nonsurgical ways to improve your appearance and diminish the negative effects of the aging process.
Popular treatments for people in their 50s include:
- Chemical Peels are designed to address varying degrees of skin issues. Customized peels can help minimize fine lines and age spots for a refreshed and healthy appearance.
- Microneedling can deliver impressive results when it comes to improving skin tone, especially when combined with chemical peels. This treatment boosts natural collagen production, improving skin firmness and elasticity.
- Laser Rejuvenation Treatments come in a range of forms designed to improve the texture, firmness and appearance of the skin. These nonsurgical procedures can treat sun damage, remove unsightly facial veins and tighten the skin for a more youthful result.
- Ultherapy® can improve the early signs of aging through the brow, neck and jawline, particularly when it comes to lax or sagging skin. This external ultrasound treatment can leave you looking noticeably younger without surgery or scars.
- Fraxel® Dual can be used to refresh and renew skin on the face, neck, chest and hands using laser technology to stimulate the growth of new skin cells. In your 50s, you likely have some loose skin and uneven pigmentation, which can be significantly improved with a series of laser resurfacing treatments.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic is widely regarded as one of the most effective treatments for dynamic wrinkles between the brows, also known as ’11’ lines, and beside the eyes, known as crow’s feet. Routine BOTOX® injections can preserve a relaxed facial appearance that looks completely natural.
- Injectable Fillers come in many forms and are used to fill in lost facial volume for a younger look. Fillers can be applied to the cheeks to restore youthful facial contours, the chin for added definition and under the eyes to diminish under-eye bags.
Skin Raleigh has helped clients from throughout North Carolina, including Durham and Chapel Hill, meet their cosmetic goals with nonsurgical treatment options from our med spa. If you’re ready to see the difference that our aesthetic team can make in your appearance, please request a consultation today.
- Beauty for Life
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Laser Hair Removal
- Double Chin Treatment
- Cellfina™ Cellulite Treatment
- Spider Vein Treatment
- Skin Care Products