Beauty for Life 40s
In your 40s, you’re likely experiencing signs of aging, but still feel youthful on the inside. Some lines and wrinkles are hard to avoid, but can still be minimized with the right care. Your skin doesn’t have to go through a midlife crisis. Keep your complexion looking fresh with a tailored treatment package.
Popular treatments for people in their 40s include:
- Chemical Peels slough away the top layer of the skin, bringing the fresh, underlying skin to the surface. Regularly scheduled chemical peels can complement your existing skincare routine so you always look your best.
- Laser Hair Removal uses laser energy to permanently disable hair follicles so you can enjoy smooth skin without waxing, shaving or tweezing. This is a popular treatment option for not only the legs and underarms, but also the back, bikini line, face and more.
- Laser Rejuvenation Treatments are designed to improve the texture, firmness and appearance of the skin. In your 40s, you may have signs of sun damage, some early skin laxity or unsightly facial veins. These nonsurgical procedures can improve these signs of aging and more for a more youthful result.
- Medical-Grade Skin Care Products are scientifically proven to deliver noticeably healthier and smoother skin. In your 40s, sun protection, wrinkle prevention and hydration can all help you maintain a healthy complexion as you advance in years.
- Ultherapy® nonsurgically lifts, tones and tightens skin that might be losing firmness in your 40s. This one-time treatment promotes renewed collagen production for a rejuvenated, youthful complexion.
- Fraxel® Dual can be used to refresh and renew skin on the face, neck, chest and hands using laser technology to stimulate the growth of new skin cells. Laser resurfacing is known to produce more even, toned and youthful skin almost anywhere on the face or body.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic can smooth out crow’s feet and frown lines so that your 40s don’t need to be defined by deepening dynamic wrinkles.
- Injectable Fillers can be used to fill in lost facial volume as well as augment the lips. If you’ve noticed the onset of deep facial creases along the nasolabial folds or across the forehead, fillers can help.
- Microneedling offers another way to diminish fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin texture. Old acne scars and rough skin texture can also be improved with the help of microneedling.
- CoolSculpting™ can be a great solution for addressing the new (and frustrating!) ways the body stores extra subcutaneous fat in your 40s. If you’ve noticed problem spots that you didn’t have in your younger years and exercise hasn’t helped, CoolSculpting™ could be the ideal solution.
- Spider Vein Treatment, or sclerotherapy, can eliminate troublesome red or purple veins that tend to start becoming more pronounced in your 40s, so you can enjoy a clear, smooth complexion again.
Skin Raleigh has helped clients from throughout North Carolina, including Durham and Chapel Hill, meet their cosmetic goals with nonsurgical treatment options from our med spa. If you’re ready to see the difference that our aesthetic team can make in your appearance, please request a consultation today.
- Beauty for Life
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Laser Hair Removal
- Double Chin Treatment
- Cellfina™ Cellulite Treatment
- Spider Vein Treatment
- Skin Care Products