Beauty for Life 30s
In your 30s, your complexion can start showing the early signs of age. Of course, it remains important for you to exercise, eat healthy, avoid tobacco and minimize your time spent outside without sun protection. But even if you do all this, your skin may still need a little pick-me-up.
Popular treatments for people in their 30s include:
- Chemical Peels can refresh and renew the surface layer of the skin by sloughing away dead skin cells. This treatment can minimize facial scarring, early signs of sun damage and any emerging fine lines.
- Laser Hair Removal uses laser energy to permanently disable hair follicles. This popular treatment option can be used on the legs, underarms and bikini line as well as any places where you may notice new hairs emerging on the face or body as a result of changing hormones.
- Laser Rejuvenation come in a range of forms designed to improve the texture, firmness and appearance of the skin. These nonsurgical procedures can treat sun damage, minimize hyperpigmentation and tighten and tone the skin to preserve your youthful look.
- Medical-Grade Skin Care Products are scientifically proven to deliver noticeably healthier and smoother skin. In your 30s, it’s important to start using professional sun protection as well as an effective moisturizer and other products that can ward off symptoms of age.
- Fraxel® Dual can be used to refresh and renew skin on the face, neck and chest. By your 30s, you may have some sun spots on your face or décolletage, which can be corrected with laser resurfacing, along with fine lines and rough texture.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic is widely regarded as one of the most effective treatments for dynamic wrinkles. If you’ve begun to notice frown lines between your brows or crow’s feet beside your eyes, routine BOTOX® injections can help you maintain a smooth and fresh-faced appearance.
- Injectable Fillers can enhance the shape of your facial features without surgery, such as the nose or lips. If you’ve begun to experience a loss of facial volume, fillers can also restore plumpness for more youthful contours.
- CoolSculpting™ is ideal for addressing any new problem spots that might be showing up in your 30s, like more noticeable love handles or a “muffin top.
- Clear & Brilliant takes skin care to the next level, offering more advanced results compared to surface treatments like facials or chemical peels, but still gentle enough to allow for minimal downtime.
- Microdermabrasion can even out changes in skin texture that could start becoming more noticeable by your 30s, including minimizing acne scars and fine lines.
Skin Raleigh has helped clients from throughout North Carolina, including Durham and Chapel Hill, meet their cosmetic goals with nonsurgical treatment options from our med spa. If you’re ready to see the difference that our aesthetic team can make in your appearance, please request a consultation today.
- Beauty for Life
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Laser Hair Removal
- Double Chin Treatment
- Cellfina™ Cellulite Treatment
- Spider Vein Treatment
- Skin Care Products